Wiseman Bray PLLC is again looking to add a Legal Assistant in the Litigation Department. The Legal Assistant position is an entry level job, and while experience is preferred, it is not absolutely necessary. On the job training will be provided.
Minimum job requirements are as follows:
- Minimum: high school diploma
- Preferred: associate degree or higher
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Strong research, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and attorneys
- Ability to be a self-starter and to work independently
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
Wiseman Bray PLLC employees receive two (2) weeks paid vacation annually. Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with an hour for lunch break. We also strive to be kid-friendly and flexible in order to accommodate for doctor appointments, school programs, ball games, etc. Beginning salary is $30,000 per year, and employees are 401(k) eligible after completing 1 year of work. Unfortunately, Wiseman Bray PLLC does not offer health insurance benefits.
Please send any questions and/or resumes to email@example.com.